Situated next to the Bullring shopping centre and competing for attention is the church of St Martin in the Bull Ring.
The present church is Victorian, but there had been church there previously since at least the thirteenth century but possibly since the twelfth.
The windows of the Victorian church were all of stained glass but not much of the original windows remain due to bomb damage sustained on 10th April 1941. None of the windows survived apart from one which had been removed and stored in boxes earlier that day, by order of Dr. W.E. Barnes, the Bishop of Birmingham at the time. It is now reinstalled in the building and can be seen with the rest of the church's interior from 10-5 every day of the week.
St Martin in the Bull Ring is a Grade II* listed building.